I don’t usually need to edit information in my database directly, so I don’t use my phpMyAdmin password often. When I need to, I always forget what it is. Then I have to go into myDreamhost tutorial – Forgot my phpMyAdmin password account and reset my password again to get into my phpMyAdmin to access my database. Below are steps to show you how to reset your phpMyAdmin password using . This is the error that I get when I forget my phpMyAdmin password:
Overview of Steps to Change phpMyAdmin Password
- Go to your Dreamhost
- Scroll Down to See your Databases in Dreamhost
- Change Your phpMyAdmin Password in Dreamhost
1. Go to your Dreamhost
Login to your Dreamhost account and go to your.
Dreamhost tutorial – Click on MySQL Databases
- Login to your Dreamhost account
- In the Toolbox area, click on MySQL Databases
2. Scroll Down to See your Databases in Dreamhost
In your MySQL Databases, you will see a list of your databases created. Scroll down further where you will see databases and a column with users with access.
Dreamhost tutorial – Change phpMyAdmin password
- Scroll down to ‘Database(s) on this server:
- Find your database
- Click on your username under ‘Users with Access’
3. Change Your phpMyAdmin Password in Dreamhost
You can change your phpMyAdmin MySQL password in this screen. At the bottom you can reset your password to anything you want.
Dreamhost Tutorial – How to Change your MySQL phpMyAdmin password
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Under ‘Would you like to change ’s password?’, change your password here
- Enter the New Password, New Password Again
- Click on ‘Modify now!’
The password change is complete. You will have to wait about 10 minutes for the changes to replicate through. So try logging into your phpMyAdmin account in about 10 minutes.
Hope that helps!