This is a tutorial on how to addnameservers to your Domain Name Registrar – Godaddy.
1. Access your Domain Management in Domain RegistrarGodaddy – Click on Domain Management
- Login to Godaddy Admin
- Click on ‘Domain’, ‘Domain Management’
- Click on your domain name you are adding to
2. Change NameServers for Domain Name in Domain Registrar
- Scroll down and you will see a section ‘Name Servers’
- Click on ‘Set NameServers‘
- Under Set Name Servers, set the following values (from completing Step 3)
- Nameserver 1: = NS1. .COM
- Nameserver 2: = NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
- Nameserver 3: = NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
- Click on ‘OK’
Your changes have been submitted.These changes usually take 2 hours. However, it may take up to 48 hours for here change to take effect. These time frames are estimates and not guaranteed.