also has that make very simple and fast. With the software area is a little hidden and hard to find. Here I will step you through how to on your account with Custom .
1. Login to your.
2. Under Main Menu, Expand the Goodies heading.
3. Click on.
4. Under App Filters, Click on Blog, Click on WordPress.
5. Click on Custom, Custom One-Click Installer, Set:
- Select a Domain to to
- Enter a subdirectory to install to, if want to install on the root, leave this blank
- Select Database = Automatically create one
6. Click on ‘Install it for me now’.
7. You will receive a confirmation that the 1 click install completed and WordPress is installed on your Dreamhost account. The message will look like below:
WordPress will be installed to http://www.yourdomainname.com/ within 10 minutes (using your yourdomainnamecom database).
You will then receive anfrom us with final instructions to configure your new software.
The Happy DreamHost 1-Click Robot!
8. Check yourwithin the next 5 minutes and you will get an email from the ‘DreamHost Installer Robot’ with your WordPress website setup.
The WordPress admin setup link will send you to your website with fields you fill out to describe your site. You just have to fill out fields on a form. Fields are:
- Site Title
- Username = (your admin user name)
- Your Email
- Click on ‘Install WordPress’