on is extremely easy. You can either choose the ‘Quick ’ or to ‘Customize ’. The easiest and fastest way is to use the ‘Quick ’. will setup all the account information for you. At the end, they will you your admin username and password along with the link to access your newly created website frontend and backend.
Below are steps to easilyon Dreamhost.
1. Login to your.
2. Under the Main Menu, Click on Goodies, Click on.
3. In the App Cateogry Filters, click on Blog, Click on WordPress, Click on ‘Simple’
4. In the selection boxes, Select:
- Select sub-domain & domain = www
- Use the dropdown to select your domain name
- Site admin address = enter in your address
5. Click on ‘Install it for me now’
6. You will get a confirmation message on the next screen saying:
Ta da, wordpress has (almost) been installed! You will receive an email within five minutes when it’s 100% complete, at which point just go to http://www.domainname.com/ and enjoy!
The Happy DreamHost Easy One-Click Robot!
7. In the next few minutes, you will get a successfulemail (the one you provided in ste 4) with your admin username and password, followed by a link to manage your new WordPress website.