– This tutorial will teach you how to or delete your on your account. If you used the to it will be an easy process. Follow the steps below:
1. Login to your.
2. Under the Main Menu, Click on Goodies,
3. Click on ‘Manage Installed Applications’
4. Click on the twiste to expand the domain name you want to deletefrom.
5. Select the ‘Application’ row for WordPress
6. Under Actions, click on ‘Delete all Files’
7. Click OK when a message asks the following:
Are you sure you want to DELETE ALL FILES INCLUDING POSSIBLY YOUR REGULAR WEBSITE currently at http://www.yourdomainname.com/?
8. You will get anconfirmation from Installer Robot that your WordPress has been deleted.