– I manually installed on my website but I wanted to delete it. If you didn’t use the installer you will not see the under ‘My Installs’. Moreover, if you wanted to delete/ the CMS there are more steps you need to do.
Here is also a video tutorial: Bluehost Delete MySQL Database
a. Delete all the files and directory in the file manager.
b. Delete your.
I was trying to figure out how to delete my. I went into the phpMyAdmin to drop all the tables, but that doesn’t delete the database. I finally found the place to do it. Below are steps to delete your MySQL Database:
For example – I wanted to delete my database: Database Name = Blewhost_dd
1. Login to yourcPanel
2. Under Databases, Click on
3. Under Current Databases, Find your database – my example was Blewhost_dd
4. Under Actions column, click on ‘Delete Database’
5. Are you sure you wish to permanently remove the database “blewhost_dd”? , Click on ‘Delete Database’
After you successfully deleted your MySQL Database, you will get a confirmation message.
Deleted the database blewhost_dd.
Once you go back to thecPanel, , Current Databases, you will not see your database listed anymore.