– is easy with . Actually most service providers have quick for content management systems now. Below I will show you how to quickly on your provider.
I created a video tutorial here- Bluehost Tips to install WordPress
1. Login to yourcPanel
2. Under Software/Services, Click on
3. Under Script List, Blogs, Click on WordPress
4. UnderWordPress, Click on
5. If you want to install WordPress:
a. In the root directory, set:
Where would you like WordPress installed = Blank
b. In a subdirectory – for example ‘Test’, set
Where would you like WordPress installed = Test
6. Click on checkbox to accept legal agreements.
7. Click on Complete.
8. If there are conflicting files – overwrite them.
9. Next you will see WordPresson your website and when complete will show you your wordpress admin link with username and password. For example:
Login URL: http://cpaneltest.simplescripts.com/wp-admin
10. Login to your WordPress admin panel by clicking on your own Login URL and authenticate with the username and password given to you.